Haitian Jupiter II Series
- Available from 4,500 to 66,000 kN
- Optimized clamping system for more dynamics and short dry-cycle times
- The compact design is unbelievably space-saving
- Energy saving Mars Technology inside
- Fast response time and high positional accuracy (± 0,05 %)
- High-performance KEBA or TECHMATION control
Haitian Jupiter II Series
Technology to the point
The energy-saving approach afforded by two-platen technology has been ongoing considerable successes ever since its introduction to the market in 2013 and continues to gain ground. For 2017, the Jupiter reached nearly 800 units, which is an increase of nearly 35% in terms of sales.
The innovative Haitian Jupiter II Series with clamping force from 4,500 to 66,000 kN and its large mold open strokes gives the processor access to an unusually broad process spectrum for the most varied applications e.g., in fields in the automobile sector, the packaging industry or production of household goods.
KEBA or TECHMATION
4,500 – 66,000 kN
Max. TIE BAR
3,200 x 2,600 mm
Discover Jupiter II Series
Compact two-platen design
With twin cylinder design
The structure of clamping unit is more reasonable because of the tie bar suspension structure which reduces the load.
Fast and Balanced Clamping Structure
Optimized design of clamping cylinders
Four short stroke clamping cylinders for accurate mold height control with closed loop position feedback, ensures the mold is clamped with parallel movement.
Reliable nut lock operation
Reliable lock nut operation
Parallel lock nut operation ensures fast and accurate response.
New Moving Platen Structure For big Molds
Large moving platen supports ensures high platen
Rigidity during movement with increase mold weight loading. Reduced platen vertical movement for long core molds.
New Injection Unit
Low friction-high precision guiding mechanism for perfect screw guidance.
Energy Saving Drive System - Mars Technology
Patented Servomotor to Gearpump Design
The direct drive connection between the servo-motor and the gear pump provides excellent drive torque giving maximum acceleration and deceleration speeds for all machine functions. The Jupiter II Series is also equipped with the innovative “Mars Technology”.
Software & Control
• High-performance KEBA or TECHMATION control
• Mold profile data memory
• New performance for production monitoring
• User-friendly user interface
• Comprehensive software functions
• Clear and simple button to re-layout
• Shortcut configuration for clear identification
• Multi-language available